Reblog If you’re not here for Jake.
It’s been a minute, but shit ya’ll.. I need help.
My situation in a nut shell:
• Fell for my boss.
• Turns out deep down he knew I liked him, but wasn’t 100% sure so he just kind of let it be.
• Went and got a girlfriend.
• I went on a downward spiral with him.
• Someone on here made me see that if I wanted him in my life, even as just a friend, I had to snap the holy fuck out of it and support him.
• I didn’t support him. Hell nah, hell nah. But we did start the whole friends thing.
• He broke up with his girlfriend.
• He made it a mission to make a good impression on ALL of my family.
• He brings me coffee to work. He goes out and buys us food to eat in the back. Trusts me with his credit card. Etc.
• Last night we were on the phone for 4 hours and 47 minutes just talking. Easiest talk I’ve ever had. It’s weird because I don’t do phone calls. I barely do text messages. I keep busy. But yeah, bottom line, we talked about how much we like eachother. How much we care about each other. Why we like each other. What we want out of life. Stuff like that, but he’s religious, and he says he’s waiting on God to show him the right one. Basically that we’re perfect for each other, but we shouldn’t date. That he isn’t worried about work, or what people would say, or our slight age difference, but we shouldn’t date?
I’m at a lost. Somebody message me, or tell me something! Anybody.
I don’t think we did. She and Scott [Foley] had a sex scene, but if you think about that scene, you didn’t see a lot. But I don’t like watching the love scenes with her and Scott, frankly!
Jessica Pearson is who I hoped Olivia Pope would be…Nobody’s fool.
I was tagged by evoria-chill
You can tell a lot about a person from the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes or however you listen to your music and then write down the first 10 songs that come up. Tag 10 people you want to do it too!
1. Handsome And Wealthy- Migos
2. Please Excuse My Hands- Plies
3. Drive By- Train
4. Let It Go- A$AP Ferg
5. It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday- Boyz II Men
6. Realize- Colbie Caillat
7. Can You Believe- Robin Thicke
8. Sex Therapy- Robin Thicke
9. Coming Home- John Legend
10. Pills N Potions- Nicki Minaj
I’m embarrassed, lol.
I’m literally calling out everyone who sees this most. I don’t feel like scrolling, man.